Enter the world of professional scuba diving!
Want to lead and supervise other divers, assist on classes, and become a leader who mentors and motivates others? The PADI Divemaster course is the first step in your professional diving career.
You Will Learn:
- The role of a PADI Divemaster
- How to supervise dive activities and assist students
- Dive safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- How to map an open water site
- How to conduct dive briefings
- How to organize a search and recovery project and conduct a deep dive
- How to conduct a Scuba Review and Skin Diver course
- How to assist on Discover Scuba and conduct Discover Local Diving programs
Prerequisites: Rescue Diver, 40 logged dives, CPR and First Aid certification within 24 months, medical clearance to dive
Time commitment: approximately 50 hours
Please note: equipment rental and park entrance fees extra – contact us for details. Group courses will run with 2 person minimum.
Courses are scheduled and confirmed upon receipt of payment. No refunds allowed, but rescheduling is allowed up until 5 days prior to appointment. Within 5 of scheduled appointment, rescheduling is subject to a rescheduling fee of $50 per person. No-shows are subject to a $100 fee per person.